Spring into Summer with AP Rewards
Earn rewards simply by making virtual card payments
Using SilverPay will take you places
The past year has been challenging in many ways. To celebrate warmer weather and the much-needed return to normalcy on the horizon, we’re bringing back AP Rewards.
Through the end of June, you will earn points for every SilverPay virtual card payment. At the end of each month, your points will automatically convert into Amazon gift cards, up to $250 in value.
Whether you’re looking to gear up for that first post-pandemic vacation or add a summer touch to your home or yard, using SilverPay will help get you there.
How do I earn rewards?
To start earning rewards, simply select SilverPay when making your payment runs in MineralTree. If there are additional suppliers you would like to enroll in your virtual card program, let us know and our payment specialists will do the work for you!
Enroll My Vendors
- Earn 1 point for every $1,000 of SilverPay spend settled
- Points are awarded to the MineralTree user creating the payment
- Points are converted to rewards in the following tiers: $25, $50, $100, $250
- $250 is the max reward in a month regardless of spend
- For the months of April and May, unused points below 250 will be carried over to the following month. On June 30, 2021, any unused points will expire.
- The default reward is Amazon gift cards.
- Gift cards will be dispersed on or around the 15th day of the following month.
- Alternatively, you may choose to make a donation to one of four charities determined by MineralTree: American Red Cross, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities, and Semper Fi & America’s Fund.
- If you prefer charitable donations, please contact us at [email protected]
Discover the advantages of SilverPay
Unfamiliar with MineralTree’s SilverPay virtual card? Check out the short video above or visit our Virtual Cards page to learn more about this modern, secure payment method.
AP Rewards is available to all MineralTree clients who make SilverPay payments between April 1 – June 30, 2021.
Need more info? We're here to help. Let's talk more about optimizing your payment mix.