Introducing AP Rewards
Earn rewards for choosing SilverPay
What is AP Rewards?
Accounts payable professionals are essential to keeping their businesses humming and their suppliers paid! At MineralTree, we recognize your many contributions—and now we reward them too.
Through our new AP Rewards program, you will earn points for every SilverPay virtual card payment. At the end of each month, your points will convert into Amazon gift cards, up to $250 in value. Or you can choose instead to make a donation to one of four charities chosen by MineralTree.
How do I get started?
To start earning rewards, simply select SilverPay when making your payment runs in MineralTree. If there are additional vendors you would like to enroll in your virtual card program, let us know and we’ll do the work for you!
- Earn 1 point for every $1,000 of SilverPay spend settled
- Points are awarded to the MineralTree user creating the payment
- Points are converted to rewards in the following tiers: $25, $50, $100, $250
- $250 is the max reward in a month regardless of spend
- Unused points below 250 can be carried over to the following month
- The default reward is Amazon gift cards.
- Gift cards will be dispersed on or around the 15th day of the following month.
- Alternatively, you may choose to make a donation to one of four charities determined by MineralTree: American Red Cross, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Ronald McDonald House Charities, and Semper Fi & America’s Fund.
- If you prefer charitable donations, please contact us at [email protected]
SilverPay Virtual Cards? Huh?
Not sure what all the fuss is about? Check out the video above to learn more about MineralTree’s virtual card platform. Or visit our Virtual Cards page to learn even more about the additional benefits to using this modern payment method.
AP Rewards is available to all MineralTree clients who make SilverPay payments through December 31, 2020.
Need more info? We're here to help. Let's talk more about optimizing your payment methods.