Finance and Accounting Webinars and Events
We are committed to providing educational content (most offer CPE credit) related to the finance, accounting and banking industries. Take a look at our calendar of online webinars and register for as many as you like.
And don’t miss us at popular industry events!
- Defining AP Automation
- The benefits of automating AP
- The manual AP process vs. an automated AP process
- AP Automation in action
- Learn about AP internal control best practices.
- Gain insight into metrics and how they apply to specific AP process components.
- Learn how to identify and address the key risks within your AP process.
May 5-8, Orlando, FL Technology and information are making payments smarter and faster. New capabilities are enhancing the user experience, enriching decision making, and instilling greater security. Smarter. Faster. PAYMENTS 2019 is a unique industry venue designed for diverse organizations that are driving innovation, delivering value through new solutions and services, and employing these offerings to meet their business needs and transact with their customers.
- Summarize the current state of cybercrime and fraud with respect to accounts payable.
- Give examples of how businesses can rely on technology to be more efficient and more profitable.
- Recognize the significant benefits and types of analytics that a business owner can gain by automating the accounts payable process.
- Describe how to implement an automated accounts payable process and the primary considerations.
May 13-14, Boston, MA Designed to empower financial leaders, the CFO Leadership Conference offers relevant and tangible tools for CFOs to hone their leadership skills. Sessions include inspiring keynotes, and expert-led interactive workshops crafted to dig deep into key leadership areas within the Seven Pillars of the Modern CFO.
- Recognize the challenges associated with a manual end-to-end AP process.
- Understand the automation solutions available for greater AP efficiencies.
- Identify how a fully automated AP process can turn your accounts payable team into a more strategic arm of your finance function.
- Understand why AP deserves to be a strategic priority.
- Identify opportunities to leverage accounts payable automation to mitigate invoice processing costs at your company.
- Identify opportunities to improve supplier relationships and productivity across the enterprise by leveraging accounts payable automation.
- Identify opportunities to take more control of how and when you pay suppliers by leveraging accounts payable automation.
- Discover 10 specific ways the bottom line is being impacted at companies that have invested in accounts payable automation.
- Identify the four types of SoD conflicts at the corporate level.
- Obtain examples of SoD controls at the corporate level and for the AP process.
- Recognize SoD conflicts that can exist within the AP process at the transaction and system level.
- Obtain specific examples of compensating controls for the AP process.
- Identify the components of a SoD policy.
June 15-19, San Diego, CA At ACE 2019, attendees will have the opportunity to explore eight specialty tracks designed for management accountants and choose from more than 75 job-relevant sessions to customize their learning experience. More than 1,000 professionals from large and small businesses, public corporations, academic institutions and government agencies are expected to attend this year’s conference, providing attendees with ample opportunities to make strong business connections and explore new ways to boost their career in management accounting.