Finance and Accounting Webinars and Events
We are committed to providing educational content (most offer CPE credit) related to the finance, accounting and banking industries. Take a look at our calendar of online webinars and register for as many as you like.
And don’t miss us at popular industry events!
June 15-19, San Diego, CA At ACE 2019, attendees will have the opportunity to explore eight specialty tracks designed for management accountants and choose from more than 75 job-relevant sessions to customize their learning experience. More than 1,000 professionals from large and small businesses, public corporations, academic institutions and government agencies are expected to attend this year’s conference, providing attendees with ample opportunities to make strong business connections and explore new ways to boost their career in management accounting.
- The importance and timing of looping in IT
- How to think big picture and redefine your business processes
- Discover new opportunities for your AP team
- Invoice Capture: How invoice information is automatically extracted from paper and electronic invoices and coded at 99.5% accuracy
- Invoice Approval: How uploaded invoices are automatically routed to departments for online approval
- Payment Authorization: How businesses can employ the use of important payment controls: segregation of duties, dual factor authentication, and dual approvals for payments above certain thresholds
- Payment Execution: How MineralTree executes payments on behalf of customers using their choice of payment methods with all electronic remittance details are sent to vendors
- Understand the key benefits of electronic payments to achieve greater optimization
- Learn what virtual cards are and how they work
- Learn how to address internal and external challenges of cards
- Hear real-world success stories of payment optimization in the middle-market