Earn Rebates With SilverPay Virtual Credit Card
Virtual credit cards, or one-time use cards, are a ‘plastic-less’ payment method used to process a specific vendor payment for a specific dollar amount. A secure payment method that pays you for making payments.
Virtual cards are an easy-to-use electronic payment type that benefits you and your vendors.
The benefits to your vendors:
- Payments are received faster
- Eliminate the manual work associated with paper check processing
- Remittance detail is clear
The benefits to your organization:
- 500,000 vendors already enrolled in the SilverPay network.
- Eliminate the manual check payment process and potential for lost/stolen checks
- Reduce exposure to check fraud
- Ensure against late payment fees
- Earn your organization 0.5% cash-back for all qualifying transactions
- Ease the reconciliation process – payments appear as a debit on your bank statement
MineralTree handles the application form, vendor matching, and enrollment process for you, enabling you to receive 0.5% cash back on all qualifying transactions.
Want to learn which vendors accept virtual card payments? Request pricing of Invoice-to-Pay today and we will be happy to run your vendor list against our SilverPay Network to calculate your expected rebate amount.