MineralTree Spring 2016 Product Release
Enhanced Invoice Approval Workflows
Ensure that the right people approve invoices at the right time. New multi-tiered approval rules allow you to send requests sequentially when multiple approvals are required – secondary approvers receive requests only after initial sign-off is received.
Additionally, receive immediate notification when invoice approval requests are rejected, so that you can quickly review and reassign requests. Paired with flexible rule creation for the attributes that are most meaningful to your business (vendor, department, location, etc), these invoice approval enhancements allow you to establish and comply with internal approval controls.
Automated Invoice Capture for QuickBooks Users*
Eliminate data entry, reduce errors, and save time on the manual task of invoice entry. With MineralTree’s automated invoice capture functionality:
- Invoice data associated with documents that are loaded into MineralTree is automatically extracted and made available the next business day
- You select desired level of invoice data
- Complete invoice data: header + line level details. Header level information includes data such as Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, and Invoice Amount. Line level data includes specific line item amounts and descriptions referenced on an invoice.
- Header data only
- Review and code invoices in MineralTree, and post to QuickBooks when complete.
*Automated invoice capture is also available for NetSuite, Intacct, and Microsoft Dynamics GP users.
- Watch this tutorial for more information.
- Compare the three different methods of invoice entry that are now available to you.
- Here’s a webinar recording that outlines this feature.
To enable this feature, contact Rosetta Rajoyan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited time offer: no charge until May 31, 2016
No More Case Sensitive Search!
Locate any vendor record regardless of capitalization and punctuation.
Streamlined Navigation Between Applications
Easily switch between all of the applications you have access to through the Settings menu.
Additional Release Information
Review our Release Notes for additional updates included as part of this release.