Productivity to Profits: How Technology is Transforming Finance
From T&E and payables staff in the back-office to the decision makers in the corner office, the entire finance function is under a tech transformation.
Sales and marketing departments were among the first to benefit from the ease of automation. Next, a flurry of tech tools penetrated human resources and other admin areas of the organization. Now it’s finance’s turn.
Leading the shift are disruptive fintech startups developing software solutions and forward-thinking finance teams striving for greater efficiencies.
Join us for a night of networking and a one-hour panel discussion featuring insights from the region’s best and brightest fintech startups as well as experiences from finance leaders at organizations embracing the transformation.
- Panel discussion topics will include:
- The changing role of modern finance teams
- Struggles to success: real-world insights from businesses automating AP
- Streamline and save: efficiencies realized in corporate travel
- Breaking down internal barriers and securing buy-in for fintech solutions
- Why 2019 is the time to embrace the tech space
6:00 – 7:00 pm – Cocktails, Hors d’oeuvres, and Networking
7:00 – 8:00 pm – Panel Discussion
8:00 – 9:00 pm – Networking
CFO at MineralTree
Finance and Operations Lead at Robin
VP of Finance and Operations at Lola.com
Accounting Manager at the Boston Celtics