How to Prevent Fraud with AP Automation by CPA Academy
AP automation is a term used to describe the ongoing effort of many companies to streamline the business process of their Accounts Payable processes. Since AP has several different components, there can be an added level of complexity as to what to automate and where to start the automation process.
As many leading companies implement accounts payable automation solutions, they consider the positive impact on working capital, productivity, cycle times, supplier satisfaction, and internal controls. We’ll review the top 10 AP solutions and will address how and why these solutions can prevent fraud.
Why should you attend this webinar?
- Identify the top ten AP automation solutions.
- Recognize how and why a specific AP automation solution can prevent fraud.
- Associate AP automation solutions can help to mitigate risk.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- How Risk Impacts the AP Process
- Examples of AP Risk and Control Issues
- Automating Your AP Process to Mitigate Risk
- How 10 Top AP Automation Solutions Can Mitigate Risk
- Case Study