Your Intacct Advantage Must-Sees
Intacct Advantage is here! The premier conference for Intacct customers and partners offers everything from introductory workshops to advanced training. To help you navigate through the schedule, we’ve put together our own list of recommended sessions and events.
Marketplace Expo, MineralTree Booth S7
10/26: 9-45-10:15am, 12:30-1:30pm, 4-4:30pm, 5:30-7pm
10/27: 10:15-10:45am, 12:30-1:45pm, 4-4:30pm
Visit MineralTree in booth S7 to learn more about our AP and Payment Automation solution for Intacct. Stop by, have a quick chat, take some cool swag, and enter our raffle for $200.
Tuesday, October 25th
- Advantage 2016 Welcome Reception, 5:30-8:30pm: Join us to kick off Advantage 2016 in style in the Marketplace Expo. MineralTree will be in Booth S7!
Wednesday, October 26th
- Imagine the Possibilities, 8-9:45am: Join Intacct CEO, Rob Reid, for this year’s opening keynote as he lays out the Intacct vision for 2017 and beyond.
- Preparing Your Business for Growth, 11:30am-12:30pm: In this panel hear from GrubHub, Indeed, and Spiceworks, three companies that have achieved impressive growth over the past few years, about the steps you need to take to prepare for growth.
- Test Drive Intacct’s New User Interface, multiple sessions: Bring your own laptop! Come and kick the tires of Intacct’s new UI in this one-hour workshop.
- Marketplace Expo Happy Hour, 5:30-7pm: Join us for a drink in the expo hall and learn more about AP and Payment automation by MineralTree in booth S7.
Thursday, October 27th
- Building a High Performance Finance Team, 8-9am: In this session, Samuel Dergel, a renowned author, consultant, corporate trainer, and executive recruiter will share best practices, case studies, and lead an interactive discussion to help you in your quest to build a highly successful finance team.
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Insight for Nonprofit Management, 9:15-10:15am: In this session, you’ll learn reporting strategies and tools you can use to turn your Intacct data into valuable insight for management (and, you’ll earn CPE credit, too!)
- Trading Up: Transitioning to Intacct, 3-4pm: Julie Dean, VP of Finance for Jupiter Entertainment and an Intacct MVP, will deliver a personal story of why Jupiter selected and transitioned to Intacct. This will be an interesting story given that Julie had considerable prior experience with other solutions before selecting Intacct.
- Are you 1099 Ready?, 4:30-5:30pm: The end of the year is fast approaching. Are you 1099-ready? If not, this session is for you. And, earn 1.0 CPE credit for attending.