The Countdown is on to Convergence 2015. Stop By and Say Hello!
Next week, MineralTree is off to Atlanta to attend Microsoft Convergence 2015 (March 16-19) to meet with partners, customers and industry leaders and discuss the latest changes and products in the exciting, and rapidly evolving business payments world.
At this year’s conference, the MineralTree team will be demoing our easy to use AP and Payment Automation solution that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP (and other leading accounting/ERP systems). Swing by booth 1660 to see how we can help you automate invoice processing, streamline approvals and directly execute payments to save you significant time and associated costs.
It’s time to put outdated manual, ad hoc, paper-based processes in the rear view in favor of a modern solution that can improve controls, increase awareness of payment risk and fraud, and give you better control of cash flow. We can help you and your business experience the benefits of increased AP efficiency without changing your workflows.
Our MineralTree for Microsoft Dynamics GP AP solution, fits seamlessly into Microsoft Dynamics GP’s batch processing mode, allowing you to:
- Support single-entity and multi-entity set-ups
- Stay flexible – enter invoices in Microsoft Dynamics GP or MineralTree
- Create robust invoice approval workflows, a capability not included in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Benefit from better segregation of duties and a clear workflow
- Get new security features, including two-factor verification codes, positive pay, and $100,000 annual payment protection with MineralTree SilverGuard
- Store unlimited documents – and search within them, quickly and easily
- Approve and send payments via a common process, rather than following a different workflow for check and ACH payments
Stop by booth 1660 for a demo, or just to say hello – we’re directly across from one of the four networking lounges in the hall. While you’re there…
ENTER OUR CONTEST! Because when it comes to Accounts Payable, we know time is money – and this year when you visit MineralTree booth 1660 and sign up for a demo, you can enter for your chance to win a $500 gift certificate for an exquisite timepiece.
See you there!
← Back to Invoice-to-Blog