3 Days At QuickBooks Connect || Your Rundown By MineralTree
QuickBooks Connect is here! In the next three days, thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses, accountants and developers will unite under one roof to connect, learn and grow. Navigating through the schedule is tough. We’re here to help. Check out the list of events that we think you should attend.
Downtown Exhibit Hall, MineralTree Booth B81
Come by and chat with the MineralTree team and learn more about AP and Payment Automation. Enter our raffle for a $200 gift card and grab some cool swag!
- 10/24: 12-1:30pm, 5:45-7:30pm
- 10/25: 10:40am-4:15pm, 5:45-6:45pm,
- 10/26: 10:00am-2:00pm
Monday, October 24
If you’re an accounting professional, Monday’s your day! There’s many courses, but here’s three that stand out to us.
- QuickBooks Online Certification Prep
- Advanced QuickBooks Online Certification Prep
- Building Your Brand Versus Selling Your Services
Tuesday, October 25
Lots happening on Tuesday. While we won’t get into the details of each, here’s the sessions we’d attend.
- Tuesday’s Featured Speakers. You’ve got Michael Phelps, America Ferrera, Alli Webb, Malcolm Gladwell, and more. With a list this inspiring, we can’t wait to hear what they have to say!
- Standing Out: How To Beat Your Competitors At The Same Game
- Influence: The New Currency For Accountants And Bookkeepers In The Digital Economy
- Five Secrets To Surviving & Thriving In Changing Times
- Connectfest featuring Third Eye Blind
Wednesday, October 26
The finale! After two exhausting days, we know you’ll be ready to head home. But, make sure you attend at least one of the below sessions.
- Wednesday’s Featured Speakers. An all-star list of speakers to close out the show: Simone Biles, Tony Hawk, Jillian Michaels, Shaquille O’Neal, Christina Siriano, and Sekou Andrews. You won’t want to miss what they have to say.
- App Integration Design Best Practices
- Common Mistakes In QuickBooks Online & How To Fix Them
- Where We’ll Be In 2025: How To Get Your Small Business Future-Ready