Question of the Week: I was wondering if you have a PO module or PO matching?
When PO-based invoices are captured, users have the ability to match the capture invoice line items to line items on POs that were entered in NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics GP.
This accomplishes two things:
- No more coding invoice lines since the coding from the PO is copied to the invoice once they’re linked
- When the invoice is posted back to your ERP, it’s linked to the PO. Once a PO has been fully billed, the record in your ERP is closed (just as if the process had been followed entirely in your ERP).
Depending on company’s policies, users have the ability to route (or not route) invoices derived from POs for approval.
With MineralTree fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP or Netsuite, you gain:
- Automated invoice capture detects a matching PO in your system
- Quickly flags exceptions between invoice and PO
- Reduces overall time spent
- Improves data accuracy
Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to Invoice-to-Blog