MineralTree’s New Web Series: The Shift to Automation for 21st Century Finance Teams
It’s an exciting day at MineralTree! We’ve launched a nine-part web seminar series and certification program that introduces finance teams to new financial technologies and best practices in accounts payable and payments.
This new series is open to all finance teams without charge, including CPE credit for qualifying sessions and complimentary access to all reference materials. The two-month course starts on March 15 and runs through May 15. You can register here for the course.
Our goal is to teach finance teams how to use automation technologies to improve their processes, reduce errors and cost, grow revenue and become a more strategic contributor to the business. Other departments across the company have automated, now it’s the finance team’s opportunity to benefit.
Take a look at the nine sessions we’re hosting and be sure to register! Feel free to attend all sessions or only the ones of interest.
- March 15 at 2pm ET – Should You Automate Accounts Payable? Understanding the Benefits
- March 23 at 12pm ET – Defining the ROI & Communicating The Business Case for AP Automation (CPE credit)
- March 30 at 1pm ET – Introducing Automation to the Accounts Payable Department
- April 5 at 12pm ET – The Top 5 Reasons to Automate Accounts Payable (CPE credit)
- April 20 at 1pm ET – Moving From Paper Check to Electronic Payments
- April 27 at 1pm ET – What Automation Means For Your Next Audit (CPE credits)
- May 4 at 11am ET – 9 Questions to Ask When Evaluating Your AP Automation Options
- May 12 at 12pm ET – A Look at MineralTree vs. Other Automation Solutions
- May 16 at 1pm ET – Going From Manual to Automated: How To Have a Successful Implementation of AP Automation (CPE credit)
Have questions? Contact us for more information.
← Back to Invoice-to-Blog