MineralTree and Visa Ink Strategic Alliance to Streamline Commercial AP Payments
Today, we announced a strategic alliance with Visa to integrate the MineralTree platform with Visa Payables Solutions to drive the growth of Accounts Payable (AP) payments using commercial virtual cards.
“We are honored to enter into this strategic alliance with Visa,” said BC Krishna, CEO of MineralTree. “It is the latest example of our commitment to provide middle market businesses with market-leading invoice and payment automation solutions that improve efficiency, optimize cash flow, mitigate risk, and support their growth by enabling them to do more with less. Using credit cards for business payables is something our customers want and need.”
Many financial institutions have recognized the opportunity to help middle market businesses automate AP with virtual commercial cards, but have not been able to offer an easy to implement and easy to use solution that fully automates the process. They can now offer this platform to help middle market businesses improve cash flow, make real-time payments, increase security, and rely less on paper checks.
The MineralTree platform offers a number of key features including:
- Out-of-the-box integration with Visa Payables Solutions for Visa virtual commercial card payments and supplier enablement
- Direct integration with bank and credit card accounts for account balances and transaction reporting
- Out-of-the-box two-way synchronization with common Accounting/ERP applications (e.g., Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics GP, NetSuite, QuickBooks and Sage 50)
- Automated invoice data capture and online approval workflow
- Payment authorization security and control: segregation of duties, dual approval, two-factor payment verification, authorization limits, Positive Pay support
- Support payments by multiple methods: check, ACH, virtual credit card, and wire
- MineralTree guaranteed protection against online fraud
- Private-label support for bank branding