MineralTree Partner Program Helps Financial Accounting Outsourcers Provide Value-Added Services to Their Clients
Earlier this week, we announced the launch of our partner program to help finance and accounting outsourcers (FAOs) bring greater value, efficiency and security to their customers. Through this program, MineralTree’s FAO partners can streamline accounts payable processes for their clients – from invoice to payments – while providing them with unparalleled visibility, greater control of cash flow, guaranteed security and significant cost savings.
We’re excited to welcome Bennett Thrasher, a leading Atlanta-based FAO, as the first to join the program.
The MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay solution supports all major accounting ERP’s including NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct, and QuickBooks. And, our solution features automated invoice capture and also allows direct withdrawals from client bank accounts – yes, there is no custodial account!
The benefits of this partner program for participating FAOs’ clients include:
- Increased efficiency and streamlined operations
- Reduced end-to-end payment processing costs up to 70 percent
- Tightened management and control of outgoing cash flow
- Improved internal controls with two factor authentication and payment verification, segregation of duties and dual approvals
- Greater ease of mind with $100,000 annual fraud protection guarantee
Does your FAO practice have an AP & Payment Solution? For more information on MineralTree’s AP and payment automation solutions, please visit: MineralTree For Partners.
Follow us on Twitter at @MineralTree for company news and updates.← Back to Invoice-to-Blog