Technical Support SpecialistApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual.. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
On our technical support team, you will help our customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs regarding the MineralTree Secure Business Pay software and assist them with application support and troubleshooting while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
This position is based in our Cambridge, MA offices. Remote or home-based candidates will NOT be considered.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues for MineralTree’s customers and bank partners
- Accurately document cases, including customer comments, proper categorization of calls and describing successful resolution
- Work directly with customers to provide regular updates regarding outstanding tickets
- Escalate unresolved support issues to MineralTree’s Engineering team
- Work collaboratively with team members in other functions, such as engineering and customer success, communicating customer feedback
- Maintain and grow MineralTree’s knowledge database to ensure there is a future record of customer issues and “how to” resolve these with step by step instructions
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for solving technical problems and delighting customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- Prior software support experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux and SQL is a plus
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of Finance practices and/or payments a huge plus!
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.