MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
At MineralTree we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues. MineralTree employees receive a generous benefits package, and enjoy working with and learning from the best and the brightest in our dynamic industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance and encourage growth.
Join a cutting edge SAAS company to make a significant impact on our continued growth, while developing new skills to help drive your career. Work in a high growth and engaging environment that’s large enough to give you the support you need but small enough to allow you to be heard and have a direct impact. Learn while doing, focused on results, as a key member of our finance team.
- Using MineralTree’s Invoice-to-Pay application, manage Accounts Payable (AP) including entering invoices, routing invoices for approval, posting to G/L accounts, reconciling accounts
- Entering, reconciling and researching AMEX corporate card transactions
- Creating allocation entries for company and office expenses
- Audit travel and expense reports for policy compliance and employee reimbursements
- Preparing ad hoc reports and analysis as needed
- Help to implement internal controls, streamlining accounting processes and creating best practices across the organization
- Month end close, reconcile G/L accounts to detailed analysis such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, security deposits and accrued expenses
- Assist with special projects, including integrated billing system, credit card processing
- Manage business insurance policies, renewals, claims, negotiating premiums with broker
- Document management – track significant customer, partner and vendor contracts for renewable terms, highlight upcoming contract renewals and assist in negotiation of key contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- General understanding of accounting theory and GAAP
- Proficiency in Excel, able to handle pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on being detail oriented and results driven
- Ability to adapt efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- A team player, adept at building relationships across the organization
- High degree of dedication to improvement with a strong sense of ownership
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.