Senior Marketing Manager, Demand GenerationApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Mashable, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree everyday! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Demand Generation to join our growing marketing team. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, loves to strategize and execute programs that drive leads into the top of the funnel. Your work is directly tied to revenue, offering you the opportunity to have a significant impact on the growth of the company. This role is perfect for you if you are a self-starter who can juggle many campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive engaged leads.
- Establish plan (and budget) for inbound and outbound marketing programs to achieve engaged lead, meeting, opportunity and closed/won targets for direct and bank channels
- Own strategy and execution of all aspects of our digital programs, such as, paid search, display, SEO, sponsored ads, content syndication, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc…
- Constantly look for new ways or vendors that will help fill the top of the funnel
- Collaborate with Content Marketing Manager to create assets to be used at various stages of our prospect journey. Examples include, whitepapers, blog posts, nurture campaigns, direct mail campaigns, webinar content, infographics, case studies, competitive analysis, etc
- Manage our website (wordpress) to optimize conversion
- Develop creative briefs that enable our designers to accurately and succinctly capture the purpose, audience, message, and feel of new creative for various programs
- Ensure our database is accurate and increases at a pace that supports our growth targets
- Develop strong relationships with internal teams and external partners
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a demand generation type role
- You are highly efficient and laser focused on creating programs that drive demand
- Possess an analytical mind to measure campaign success
- Passion for thinking up new ways to reach and engage our audience
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Adwords, Google Analytics, and WordPress a huge plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.