Product Training SpecialistApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual.. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
In this newly created role, MineralTree’s Product Training Specialist will build and deliver product training to our customers. You will have the great opportunity to build out this new role and deliver training as the MineralTree subject matter expert ensuring customer success. To be successful, this individual will need to gain a deep understanding of the MineralTree Product, and effectively communicate the subject through live and pre-recorded training courses with our clients. The Product Training Specialist will work very closely with MineralTree’s Implementation, Product and Support teams, and will report to the VP of Customer Success.
This position is based in our Cambridge, MA offices. Remote or home-based candidates will NOT be considered.
- Oversee all product training delivered to MineralTree customers
- Design custom curriculum that employs user-friendly instructional strategies
- Effectively deliver learning experiences to a variety of customers and audiences
- Measure learning data and report on the effectiveness of all training programs
- Continuously work to improve current training programs and develop and refine current training strategies
- Work with the Implementation Managers and Product team to deliver programs that will support new product and feature launches
- Be a learning advocate for the team and help others to implement best practices
- Work directly with customers to understand their AP and Payment automation needs
- Craft and carry out client specific project training plans in a timely manner
- Work collaboratively with MineralTree’s Sales, Support, Operations and Engineering teams, as well as partners (banks, payment processors)
- Collaborate with MineralTree’s Implementation Managers and Customer Success Manager to ensure long-term customer success
- 2-5 years of experience writing, managing and facilitating curriculum in both in-person and online settings (in a SaaS environment is a big plus!)
- Deep understanding of instructional design and protocols to ensure customers learn effectively
- Confident in training and building relationships when conducting learning experiences
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual able to manage several product training projects concurrently while addressing each client’s specific needs
- Must possess sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn the MineralTree applications and the business rules that govern usage, and to understand our integrations with customer’s accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- A self-motivated and independent individual who takes initiative to seize opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.