MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team! In this role you will be a key subject matter expert across the organization. You’ll be responsible for all aspects of the product marketing lifecycle. You’ll analyze our competitors and pricing models, develop go-to-market strategies, craft product messaging, and deliver content to support our marketing, sales and customer success initiatives. If you are a self-starter, obsessed about product positioning and messaging, and driven to bring great products to market, this role is for you.
- Create and execute MineralTree’s go-to-market strategy for new product launches
- Lead and define all product marketing strategies for existing and future product initiatives
- Enable the sales and customer success organization with effective messaging and sales tools
- Conduct market and competitive analysis and stay up to date on the competitive landscape
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering to relay customer, sales and market insights
- Partner with our marketing leaders in content, demand generation, events, etc., to ensure unified marketing execution
- Create product marketing content and sales enablement strategies
- Passion for writing and creating compelling content used across the organization
- Work with customers and key stakeholders to define compelling value propositions, messaging and product positioning
- Minimum five years of experience with product marketing in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Versatile marketer with a history of owning the product marketing function
- Proven track record of partnering with product management to contribute to overall product strategy
- Demonstrated problem solver with the ability to manage multiple and complex projects to completion
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.