Payment Operations Specialist / Temp to HireApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time, Temporary (Temp to Hire)
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
In this new role we are searching for a Payment Operations Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the success of our daily payment transactions through Mineraltree. This role will support our Payment Operations team who have the responsibility for monitoring the payment files and maintaining the success of payments made via ACH, Virtual Card, Check, and other payment methods. This is a full-time temporary opportunity, and given the fast growth MineralTree is seeing there could be potential for a longer term role with our company.
- Support the administrative tasks associated with the success of all transactions made via multiple payment channels
- Support the Payment Operations team with the administrative aspects of customer on-boarding for ACH and virtual card with Mineraltree’s payment partners
- Support the team with the administrative aspects related to our Silverpay Virtual Card program including but not limited to – Vendor/Supplier match and enrollment, customer onboarding, business development, general maintenance and administration
- Assist the team with maintaining a log of issues and resolutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Highly customer service oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who can review issues daily and take steps to identify new issues, ask questions and determine answers, and take steps towards resolution
- Interest in being a part of a fast paced and growing culture
- Extremely detail oriented and a multi-tasker is a must!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.