Partner Escalation EngineerApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as SimpliSafe, Rover, Amplify Snacks, Appalachian Mountain Club and UNTUCKit have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
As a Partner Escalation Engineer at MineralTree you will have the opportunity to work with our Bank Partners to troubleshoot and navigate through our MineralTree Secure Business Pay software. You will manage application support and troubleshooting while demonstrating the highest level of customer service and account management for our Partners.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier 3 technical support issues for MineralTree’s bank partners
- Accurately document cases, including customer comments, proper categorization of issues and describing successful resolution
- Work directly with our partners to provide regular updates regarding outstanding account needs
- Work closely with MineralTree’s Engineering team to resolve outstanding technical issues
- Work collaboratively with teams cross-functionally communicating customer feedback
- Maintain and grow MineralTree’s knowledge database to ensure there is a future record
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Expert level SQL skills and ability to work within Linux required
- Ability to diagnose issues via log analysis
- Prior experience working closely with Software Development, QA and Product Management teams
- Ability to become a power user of the MineralTree platform
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for solving technical problems and delighting customers
- Prior software support experience required
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of Finance practices and/or payments a huge plus!
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.