Implementation Team ManagerApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Mashable, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree’s Implementation Team Manager will be responsible for overseeing the product implementation team in a player/coach role to ensure customer success. You will mentor and assist the implementation team while ensuring clients are highly satisfied with MineralTree’s on-boarding and product implementation process.
- Responsible for the overall management of MineralTree’s on-boarding and implementation team
- Manage, hire, and motivate a rapidly growing team of three implementation managers
- Provide on-going education and mentorship to the implementation team
- Create and implement a metric-driven implementation process to reduce customer time to value
- Drive improvements to the existing onboarding process that will delight customers and drive brand loyalty
- Drive resolution of complex and escalated client needs
- Continue to build a customer-centric culture within the implementation team
- Be a positive agent for change as MineralTree rapidly scales its overall business
- Lead from the front by overseeing multiple customer onboarding projects in parallel while ensuring exceptional customer delivery
- Work directly with customers to understand their AP and Payment automation needs
- Craft and carry out client specific project plans in a timely manner
- Document onboarding projects in an organized and transparent way, and present progress to internal teams on a regular basis
- Work closely in a team-based environment with MineralTree’s sales, support, operations, product and engineering, as well as partners (banks, payment processors)
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to ensure long-term customer success
- 3+ years of experience in an Implementation or Project Management Lead role
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual able to manage several onboarding projects concurrently while addressing each client’s specific needs
- Must possess sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn the MineralTree applications and the business rules that govern usage, and to understand our integrations with customer’s accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Satisfaction derived from overseeing successful customer implementations
- This person will quickly master our existing onboarding process and continuously work to improve upon it
- Experience in a related area, e.g. customer onboarding, project management, customer success
- Strong customer-oriented mindset
- A self-motivated, independent individual, who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.