Implementation ManagerApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
We are a close-knit organization – everyone is working towards a common goal where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive towards challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. This is an opportunity to join a well-positioned FinTech company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree’s Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing new customer implementations and is a key agent in ensuring customer success. In this role you will develop and execute customer onboarding strategies. To be successful, this individual will need to establish a rapport with each client, gain an understanding of their needs, and guide them through the onboarding process towards self-sufficiency. The onboarding manager will work closely with both MineralTree’s sales and support teams.
- Oversee many customer onboarding projects in parallel
- Work directly with customers to understand their AP and Payment automation needs
- Craft and carry out client specific project plans in a timely manner
- Set up new customers in our backend, admin system
- Document onboarding projects in an organized and transparent way, and present progress to internal teams on a regular basis
- Identify and collect metrics on the onboarding process with the ultimate goal of streamlining the process
- Recommend improvements to the existing onboarding process
- Work with MineralTree’s sales, support, operations and engineering, as well as partners (banks, payment processors)
- Collaborate with customer success manager to ensure long-term customer success
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual able to manage several onboarding projects concurrently while addressing each client’s specific needs
- Must possess sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn the MineralTree applications and the business rules that govern usage, and to understand our integrations with customer’s accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- This person will quickly master our existing onboarding process and continuously work to improve upon it
- Experience in a related area, e.g. customer onboarding, project management, customer success
- Strong customer oriented mindset
- A self-motivated, independent individual, who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.