Director of Product Management / ERP IntegrationsApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, this role will lead the strategy and vision for our ERP integrations roadmap. This vital role will combine strategic vision, strong industry knowledge, and expert communication skills to ensure business value is delivered. You have the experience and aptitude to set the direction for our integration roadmap, and can also get into the details to ensure we deliver on our goals. You are a passionate individual, driven by an agile and collaborative environment, and have the ability to lead by influence.
- Manage MineralTree’s strategy and execution of building connections to ERP systems, including API-level connectors, desktop connectors, and filed-based integrations
- Deliver a scalable integration strategy that supports growth and expansion and enables seamless client integrations
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to build, maintain and scale ERP connectors
- Develop, maintain and deliver against MineralTree’s ERP Connector product roadmap
- Develop MineralTree’s long-term ERP connector vision and strategy for rapid growth and scale
- Help establish a connector professional services team for file-based connectors
- Encourage, facilitate and lead timely decision-making across stakeholders, partners and teams
- Minimum of 8 years experience managing and building integrations between 3rd party software applications and ERP systems
- Deep knowledge of the ERP ecosystem
- Demonstrated aptitude of API-level, desktop-based, and file-based connection processes and methodologies
- Experience in product or technical management of APIs
- Experience with common connector platforms
- Ability to scale ERP connection solutions across tens of thousands of end-use systems
- Demonstrated ability to make the build/ buy/ partner decision across integration solutions
- Extensive experience prioritizing product roadmap and managing roadmap deliverables successfully
- Experience working and leading product initiatives in an agile delivery environment
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.