Client Support Specialist (Temp)Apply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time, Temporary (temp to perm)
MineralTree helps some of the coolest and fastest growing companies in the US to scale their businesses without having to dedicate more time or people to the accounts payable (AP) process. Companies like Ipsy, Mashable, Opendoor and Rover.com along with Partners like American Express, RBS, VISA and Zions and Investors like Fidelity and First Data count on MineralTree every day! Over $200 Billion is spent by US businesses annually on broken AP processes which is where MineralTree steps in to automate the most tedious and time-consuming parts of AP. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
On our technical support team, you will have a great opportunity to learn how to help our customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs regarding the MineralTree Secure Business Pay software. You will assist customers with product support while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer support issues for MineralTree’s customers and bank partners
- Accurately document cases, including customer comments, proper categorization of calls and describing successful resolution
- Work directly with customers to provide regular updates regarding outstanding support tickets
- Escalate unresolved support issues to MineralTree’s senior technical support team
- Work collaboratively with team members in other functions, such as engineering and customer success, communicating customer feedback
- Maintain and grow MineralTree’s knowledge database to ensure there is a future record of customer issues and “how to” resolve these with step by step instructions
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for solving problems and delighting customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- Prior software support experience is a plus!
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of Finance practices and/or payments a huge plus!
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.