Channel Marketing Manager / Financial InstitutionsApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team! This individual will be responsible for creating and executing strategic channel marketing campaigns and programs to drive new leads and pipeline, while also being laser focused on identifying and driving sell-through revenue opportunities. You’ll establish strategies for each partner type, ultimately delivering the tools our various partners need to succeed. If you are obsessed about figuring out how to generate the most revenue from partner channels, this role is for you.
- Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of channel marketing programs which will result in increased leads and new revenue opportunities
- Work closely with MineralTree’s channel sales team on the execution of channel marketing activities
- Create content to support the channel marketing programs
- Develop campaign reports to analyze performance and further optimize our programs
- Identify and create new tools, content and deliverables which will enable our channel partners to successfully position our products
- Measure ROI and track pipeline impact and revenue for all channel marketing programs
- Support and execute our presence at industry events and trade shows
- Passionate about marketing and a versatile team player
- Minimum 5 years of experience with channel marketing in B2B technology, preferably SaaS
- Proven experience with creating and executing B2B and channel marketing campaigns with a track record of achieving demonstrable results
- Demonstrated problem solver with the ability to manage multiple and complex projects to completion
- Familiarity with accounting and finance practices a plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.