Bank Channel Project ManagerApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree’s Project Manager for the bank channel will be responsible for owning the overall Bank relationship including overseeing implementation, training, and overall go to market and sell through. In this newly created role the Project Manager for the bank channel will act as the strategic advisor to financial institutions on educating them on AP automation and helping them deliver the solution to their end clients.
- Own the relationship and work with the different departments within the bank to implement the solution, including internal colleague adoption as well as bank client adoption
- Work with the product owner at the bank to establish goals and other key performance indicators
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews in an effort to review goals, progress and future opportunities
- Work to establish a trusted relationship with key stakeholders at the bank while driving the continued value of MineralTree’s products and services
- Act as a bank advocate to collaborate and share their feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Strategically work with the bank to ensure a successful launch and continued sell through reducing churn and increasing renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- Five plus years of experience in a relevant customer success or project management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in Banking and Treasury Services, payment products
- Experience with executive level banking personnel
- Excellent presentation skills both in person and by phone
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficiency and resolve problems in a quality focused manner
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for delighting customers
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Knowledge of accounting software tools such as NetSuite, QuickBooks, Sage, etc. a big plus!
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.