Bank Channel Partner Sales ManagerApply Now Cambridge, MA | Full-time
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2018, MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
The Partner Development Manager should have demonstrated experience developing and managing successful channel relationships and strategic partnerships. This role will be responsible for the development, growth and revenue contribution of our joint selling efforts with MineralTree’s key channel partners – which include financial institutions, technology providers, and service companies.
- Leverage, cultivate, manage and grow complex executive relationships
- Build joint, strategic business plans with partners and lead quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Work with a diverse, cross-functional team to develop and evangelize MineralTree solutions that drive growth for our partnerships & deliver positive customer and business results
- Work with MineralTree’s marketing organization to create solution messaging, presentation materials, solution briefs, technical marketing and training materials
- Convey MineralTree’s value proposition and relationship value across partner organizations
- Ensure partners are equipped with necessary training, collateral and support to properly represent MineralTree to their internal stakeholders and end customers
- Develop a deep understanding of partner organizations and map out overall market opportunity as well as annual forecast
- Where applicable, drive successful proof-of-concept or pilots with partners to ensure partner can validate and represent the strengths of the MineralTree’s technology
- Manage and cultivate joint pipeline with partners on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with MineralTree marketing and product management teams to ensure product evolution will allow for goal attainment
- A networking skill set and passionate about developing strategic relationships
- Minimum three years of experience in channel management / partner development / reseller alliances
- Familiarity with accounting and finance practices preferred
- Experience working in fast paced start-up environment selling into both established as well as new markets
- Experience successfully carrying a partner sales quota
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple partnership engagements simultaneously
- Easily convey business and technical value of MineralTree offering
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Strong presentation skills a must
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.